From KMOT North
Dakota's NBC News Leader
Please press the Play button
Features of the North Dakota implementation...
- The Multi-event Dataloggers link to spray equipment so that
when spraying you can
- record where you are at
- time and date spraying
- up to five different weeds or features of their choice.
- Easy to Learn- workers can be taught to run the Multi-event
Datalogger in 5 minutes or less .
- Datalogger info downloads easily into All
Topo Software and files can be electronically exported
to other agencies or companies needing the map data.
- Can be installed on most spray equipment in one hour or less
- Can be used for any application requiring GPS mapping, such
as fire, farm and ranch, rural addressing, county road mapping
- The buttons are color coded and large size for ease of use.
- Multi-event Datalogger is very versatile . It can be moved
from Truck to ATV to Backpack or any piece of equipment needing
GPS mapping technology.
More about MAP and Dataloggers
Return to MAP Software
Return to Montana Ag Plastics